Marketing Your Book On Amazon – [Bonus Video Tutorial Included]
Are you selling as many books as you’d like?
- If not, it might be because people aren’t finding you. One way to increase your exposure on Amazon’s search engine is through keywords.
Are you ready for your book launch day?
- One key to getting on the Amazon bestseller’s list is to sell as many books as possible in one day. And when you choose your categories wisely, you will have less competition and more success on launch day.
Learn how to optimize your books on Amazon and Kindle using categories, tags and more. I will take you step-by-step through the process using screenshots to show you exactly what to do. I have been publishing books since 2008 and wish I would have known this information at that time. I now want to share all the tips and tricks that I have learned with you to decrease your learning curve.Join me as I teach you 21 things you can easily do for free to get more exposure and sales.
What Is Included In This Book:
- Know the Anatomy of an Amazon Book Sales Page
- Choose the Best Categories For Your Book
- Sign Up For Author Central
- Add Your Books to Your Author Profile
- Change Your Book Categories For Print Books
- Change Your Book Categories for Kindle eBooks
- Make Sure the Print and Kindle Versions Are Linked
- Add Search Keywords To Your Book
- Add Your Book to Your Website
- Update Your Author Profile
- Post Your Most Powerful Reviews on Your Book Sales Page
- Add From the Author to Your Book Sales Page
- Create a Compelling Book Description
- Update Your Amazon Public Profile
- Add Extras Through Shelfari
- Get Valuable Sales Data For Print and Kindle Books
- Get Customer Reviews For Your Book
- Sign Up For The Amazon Associate Program
- Digitally Autograph Your Kindle eBooks
- Promote Your Book Via Social Media
- Promote Your New Book Using KDP Select
And more!It is truly amazing what a few tweaks and changes to your Amazon account can do for your book rankings. Within just a few days of optimizing my account, one of my books hit #1 on the Kindle for its category.
What are you waiting for?
–> Buy this book to get started optimizing your Amazon and Kindle book sales pages for increased exposure and sales.
“Shelley, you have a home run with this book, WOW! My heart is beating fast and my mind is racing with ideas and excitement. In Marketing Your Book with Amazon, Shelley Hitz has put together a powerful and comprehensive guide that walks authors through 21 of the most powerful things they can do to maximize their exposure and their book sales on Amazon! Take action on what you are about to learn and watch your book sales skyrocket!”
– D’vorah Lansky, M.Ed., Best-Selling author of Book Marketing Made Easy: Simple Strategies for Selling Your Nonfiction Book Online, BookMarketingMadeEasy.com
“Marketing Your Book with Amazon is the simplest guide for using Amazon’s powerful marketing systems to sell more books. I can guarantee that even if you’ve published a multitude of books and have them listed on Amazon, you’re missing at least one (or like me, five or six) key components to sell more books and make Amazon do the work for you. Grab this inexpensive book today and follow Shelley’s steps to Amazon marketing success. You won’t be disappointed!”
– Kristen Eckstein, International award-winning speaker and two-time best-selling author, UltimateBookCoach.com
“I’ve been marketing books for 16 years and ebooks for over a year. With 20+ ebooks and a group of authors who have joined me to learn to market, I thought I was pretty savvy, but I learned things from this book I didn’t even know! If you’re an ebook author or publisher and you’re wanting to know effective ways to put the best face on your work you can, this book is for you!”
– Staci Stallings , #1 Best Selling Amazon Author and founder of Grace & Faith Author Connection, SpiritLightBooks.wordpress.com
From the Author
I want to help you succeed in your book marketing efforts.
Therefore, I have also included within this book…
- A 27-minute video tutorial where I show you on my screen the exact steps I take after publishing a book.
- My post-publication checklist that you can follow with each of your books to make sure you don’t miss anything!
- Access to my 20-page PDF, “Places to Submit Your Free KDP Select Promotion.” I have been using the KDP Select program since January 2011 and have seen our book royalties increase tremendously. This PDF shares the process I take for each of my free promotions
- And so much more!