Sometimes you simply need someone to help you achieve your goals with writing, publishing or marketing your books. Shelley Hitz offers VIP coaching below to help you succeed!
VIP Coaching with Shelley Hitz
(Limited Spots Available)
Who would best benefit from one-on-one coaching with me?
Authors, of course!
However, there are certain authors that will benefit the most from my expertise including:
- Any author who needs a plan, goals, and accountability to get their book DONE!! I’m a “get it done” author coach who helps you get the first draft out of your head and onto paper in record time.
- Any author who feels stuck in a certain part of writing, publishing or marketing their book.
- Authors who want to self-publish their books on their own and/or set up an independent publishing company.
- Authors who are setting up their online author platform to sell more books without being pushy or self-promotional.
- Authors who want to improve their online book marketing efforts without spending all their time marketing.
- Authors who are setting up a book launch and want to sell more books and reach Amazon bestseller status in their categories.
- Authors who want to diversify their income through digital information products.
My expertise is online book marketing including book launches, blogs/websites, e-mail marketing, social media marketing, developing digital information products, online group promotions, etc.. However, I am also experienced with writing nonfiction books, organizing and publishing anthologies (books with several contributors), and working with Christian authors.
Why hire me? Personally, I have sold over 103,000 books. In addition to that, over half a million of my books have been downloaded for free on major eBook platforms. I feel so incredibly thankful to God for all He has blessed us to do and am now sharing my expertise with other authors.
“Wow! I received much more than I expected from the coaching session today. It’s the best investment I’ve ever made in marketing.
The thing I appreciated the most was that the session was truly a ‘personal coaching session.’ Although you helped me develop a strategy, it was built around my strengths and resources. I had many ideas, but you brought them together strategically and enabled me to prioritize what is needed now what is needed in the near future. Great stuff!
As someone who has fourteen books published, this has been an incredible benefit to me – not just for the Light in the Darkness series that I’m releasing in January, but also any future projects that I hope to create. Thanks so much!”
– Sammy Tippit, http://www.sammytippitbooks.com/
What exactly do you get?
ONE-ON-ONE HELP: There are two options available on a VERY limited availability as there is only one of me to go around. However, I do want to offer opportunities to help authors with their specific needs as time allows. Therefore, I am offering both one-time coaching sessions as well as on-going monthly coaching. Prices may increase, but once you are locked into a monthly coaching price, you will continue at that price as long as you continue coaching with me.
SPECIFIC TO YOU: Most of my books and training programs are general in nature. However, this coaching will be specific to you and your needs.
HONESTY: Please know that I will be honest with you. This means I will let you know what you are doing well. However, this may also mean that I will share something with you during your coaching sessions that you do not want to hear. I will share these things with you in a constructive way to help make you an even more successful author. But, this requires that you have a teachable spirit and are willing to take my advice.
RESOURCES: I will share with you the resources and tools that can help you move forward towards your goals. If I have a contact or resource I think would be a good fit for you, I will share it with you.
ACCOUNTABILITY: If you choose the ongoing monthly coaching, you will also receive accountability from me to reach your goals.
Option #1: 90-Day VIP Coaching Program
- To help authors get unstuck in writing, publishing or marketing a book OR to help you grow your business by creating backend products and services.
- Over the next 90 days we will map out a plan for you to reach your biggest goal.
- Two 45 minute strategy sessions each month. This will be done via Skype. You will receive the video and audio recording of the session.
- We will determine on the strategy call which area you want to focus on that month and Shelley will provide recommendations for your next action steps.
- Daily access to Shelley via the Voxer app. You can leave up to a 5-minute message to Shelley each day Monday through Friday and she will reply with a message 5-minutes or less. This is powerful as you can get your small questions answered quickly.
- This is a 90-day program to help you reach your main BREAKTHROUGH goal and your investment is $1997.
- LIMITED to 5 spots per month. 3 spots currently open.
– PaTrisha-Anne Todd, Author – 7 Powerful Steps To Success
Option #2: VIP Day
- A full day of coaching with Shelley to help you move quickly toward your goals.
- Everything during this day is done with you and done specifically for you so you leave the VIP day knowing exactly what to do to move to your next level.
- Examples of VIP day agendas: book publishing (outline and record the first draft of your book), product creation (outline and create a digital product to sell), speaking (set up speaking page, promo materials, and/or review your signature talk), business planning (create a business plan for the next 90 days), etc.
- Includes a pre-VIP planning session (30 minutes) via Skype as well as 3 follow-up calls (30 minutes each).
- In person VIP day ($5000): Includes a full day of coaching and implementing followed by a trip to the top of Pike’s Peak via the cog railway (depending on weather and your preferences) to celebrate all you accomplished that day.
- Virtual VIP day ($2500): Includes 4 hours of coaching and implementing via Skype.
- Includes a yearly membership to Author Audience Academy. If you are already a yearly member, you will get a discount on the program to account for this cost.
- LIMITED to 2 spots per month.
“I have profited much for Shelley’s one on one sessions.She has provided me with guidance, expertise and much needed resources in helping me set and meet goals.
I also appreciate her enthusiasm for helping authors, which is very encouraging.”
– John Horvat, Author of Return to Order
Now you don’t have to figure everything out alone. You’ll have someone walking beside you and helping you avoid costly mistakes. Let me help you reach your goals faster; whether you have dreamed of being a published author, want to reach more people with your message, need to sell more books, and/or desire to grow a profitable business.
Option #3: Group Coaching
If you are interested in group coaching, check out my signature program, Author Audience Academy.
I look forward to working with you!
If you are interested in VIP Coaching, you can apply for a Brilliant Breakthrough Session with Shelley.
She will review your information and let you know if she thinks she is a good fit for you. If not, she will recommend someone else to you.
==> Apply here: http://shelleyhitz.com/apply
If you have questions for Shelley, you can contact her here.
NOTE: Please know that there are NO REFUNDS available for this coaching program. However, if you find it is not a good fit for your needs, you can cancel at any time and I will give you recommendations for other coaches.
Also, I am not able to guarantee you will make any money as a result of this coaching as individual results depend upon the individual’s effort, situation, application and other issues that I have no control over. However, I will do my best to make this coaching relationship as successful as possible for you!
What Do You NOT Specialize In?
Do not hire me as your coach if you are looking for help with:
- Getting a traditional book publishing contract.
- Offline marketing to book stores, at book signing events, etc.
- Self-publishing print Children’s books.
- Self-publishing outside the US.
- Doing the work needed to meet your goals. I am here to give you ideas, help you set up a plan/goals, and keep you accountable. However, I will not be doing the work for you. If that is what you are looking for, see our recommended list of outsourcers here.
I am not an expert in those areas, but as part of our coaching I am happy to refer you to people I trust that can help you when possible.
Where Can I Find Out More About You?
You can see a full list of the books I have published at my author site here: www.shelleyhitz.com/bookshelf
Will You Read My Book Before We Get Started?
I do not typically read my client’s books, but will get all the background information I need from you.
What Authors Are Saying…
“I have been a fan of Shelley Hitz for several years and have followed her work and wisdom. I became an inaugural member of her Author Audience Academy when she first launched.
I soon realized I wanted to work more closely with Shelley, and signed up with her to coach me. I look forward to my monthly Skype calls with Shelley.
In a single word, each call is inspirational. I receive new “hope” for running my own business.
Shelley is personable, encouraging, and a strong leader. Shelley is a coach I can trust for she has walked the path that I am learning to walk myself. If you are needing some extra help with your business and need someone you can trust, then I encourage you to sign-up with Shelley.”
~ Michelle Post, Ph.D.
Founder/CEO, The Post Institute: Center for Life-Long Learning
“You provided me just the right push and the perfect tools to get all this going into a system. Thank you very much!”
~Holly Lynn Payne, writing coach, novelist
“I want to thank you for your patience and for hanging in there with me. My book sales are the best so far this month and I attribute that to your help; thank you. You are the real deal!”
Robert Blick, Author
“I owe a great debt of gratitude to Shelley Hitz for helping to launch my writing career. Before I sold any copies of my first book Shelley took me under her wing. She was a beacon for me when I had no idea what to do next or where to start when I needed to market.
Without her expert advice I would not be where I am today. She read my book and made recommendations on where to start promoting. She taught me how to read my Amazon sales page and how to use Amazon’s Author central to track promotions and sales. Her coaching not only resulted in book sales, but Shelley also played a major role in launching my career.
Today I am making money from my writing and I can launch a book and market effectively using her strategies. I recommend her highly to any author just getting started. She knows her business and I am forever grateful for her help.”
~Jen Gentry, Bestselling Author of The Gifts Series