In our eBook, “How To Publish And Market AudioBooks,” we’ll show you how to publish your audiobook on Audible, Amazon, iTunes, and even your own website. We will also share with you how to record your own audiobook or find a narrator to record it for you. But, we don’t stop there. After publishing 19 audiobooks, we also developed a marketing plan to get the word out – and we share it with you to help you get more exposure and sales.
Learn How to Publish and Market AudioBooks [Bonus Video Tutorials Included]
Bonus Training Files:
We want to be known for giving more than we take, so when you buy “How To Publish And Market AudioBooks” we’ll give you even more value by giving you FREE access to our bonus training files. Access to these bonuses are always included with the purchase of this book.
Here’s what’s included:
- How To Publish And Market AudioBooks Webinar Replay – We’ll give you access to both the video and audio replay of our audiobook webinar as well as the PDF slides so you can take notes.
- Digital Shopping Cart Training and Comparisons – We’ve included a training report comparing the top three digital shopping carts for selling audiobooks from your own website. As well as comparison charts comparing
- Audio Editing Software Video Tutorials – Shelley walks you through creating and editing your audiobook files using free audio editing software.
- ACX Specific Tutorials – You’ll get our video tutorials on how to use ACX to publish your audiobooks.
- Royalty Free Music – Download royalty free music that you can use in any of your projects – including in your audiobook itself, book trailer, and other marketing material.
- And More! – We want to make sure that you are set up for audiobook success, so we’ve included everything above and more in the free bonuses. Information for accessing the bonuses is included in the books appendix.